Monday, May 21, 2012


Hey everyone I just have a little time so I thought I would write my feelings about same sex attractions. I know this can be a touchy subject for many people so if anyone would like to discuss further on what I write just let me know.

I don’t know what it is like to have gay tendencies but one thing I do know for sure is that man were never meant to have physical relationships with other men, nor women with other women. Marriage between a husband and wife is ordained of God and any other practice or alterations to it should not be practiced. I don’t believe people were born gay nor do I think it’s their choice whether they are gay or not. But saying that your gay is incorrect nobody is gay, there are however people with gay tendencies or temptations.  Saying your gay sounds like someone saying they are black or white, that is not the correct use of the word gay, nobody is gay, there are people out there though that have gay tendencies and temptations. God can help he never lets someone be tempted beyond the ability to overcome that temptation.

If anyone would like research about the homosexual community or help with having gay tendencies let me know I can get you some resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment